Featured Not resolved

I bought a nude heels last year, worn it once then cleaned it, put it in the dust bag and then in the original box and kept in aside. Last week decide to wear them again took it off the box and saw some dark spot on different part of the heels.

Emailed Them explained the situation and attached the images. Straight forward they said that’s not their fault n definitely it’s me who didn’t store them wellI told the person that you cannot deny the responsibility and blame me while you haven’t seen the heels physically at least you can ask me to send it to you inspect it then give that statement. She said yes sure send it to us. I posted it to them and same date of receiving it she emailed me that the quality team checked it and they confirm that there is no manufacturer fault.

( how quick they checked it) I asked for quality check report but she said she cannot send me any and just apologised and returned my heels.

So pathetic... i spent so much money on this brand and didn’t expect such a shitty customer service As you see the heels are new and been stored as per their instructions I don’t understand where these colours change coming from if it’s not manufacturer fault Shame on them I will make sure to review them n their rude customer service everywhere and see if I can legally form a complaint against them

Product or Service Mentioned: Christian Louboutin Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Pathetic is right.

But what is pathetic is those cheap looking cheesy flimsy foreign shoes you bought sight unseen.

Ugly.

Ugly.

They did you a favor by conking out.

I would laugh at a girl in those shoes.