Review about Christian Louboutin So Kates from Kearny, New Jersey

Horrible horrible customer service..They get over on people with they return policy.

I will never buy anything from them again.. Please if you ever buy anything from they actually store please check the bottom and make sure there are no scratches or marks. My boyfriend tried to surprise me with a pair of so Kate for Christmas. After purchasing them from saks Christian louboutin store in ny we realize the shoes was worn.

I couldn't fit the shoes it was to small and they refuse to give him his money back. They said that I wore them. It look like the shoe was worn for awhile. He just bought the shoes on 12/14 and tried to return them on the 12/17 and 12/18.

$734 just down the drain.. Im so upset. You work hard for your money to waste it like that. How can you scrap shoes up like that in 4days smh..

I even put the shoe on my foot and showed them I can't get my foot in the shoe to wear them. This is crazy how they give you a hard time to return an item.

They is really getting people for their money.i am going to let the world know to be careful.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Christian Louboutin So Kates
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #755351

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Christian Louboutin? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 03 #1121619

i purchased a pair of Louboutins and wore them twice, the sole started to disengage from the upper, I was told , wait for it ...That I had got the shoes damp...
I thought they were having a laugh...No there not outdoor shoes..
I think it's about time as consumers this company are investigated with regards to the quality of the product.
I bought these shoes from Cruise in Glasgow, in fact it was the manager Jack ( a female ) I actually found myself arguing the point that how on earth can you have shoes that you can't wear outside....I was told they are to be carried as luggage to the event ...and changed into when you arrive.....I'm like your having a laugh, no she was perfectly
What sort of propaganda tripe are consumers expected to suck up. I'm trying to produce a survey of complaints with regard to this company..

Apr 26 #1150318

Put me on your list of complaining not happy cutomers.... customer service at Louboutin really sucks..... have over 50 pair of them and they still treat tere clients as SH*T !
Book me for that survey
Mark, Belgium.

Jan 13 #1093691

Hello, I ordered shoes as a gift, they did not fit.
Tried calling and e-mailing them to return, they do not respond.
I cannot return without their approved paper work, it's now been over their 14 days. Can anyone help. This is so unfair, I saved for a long time.

Dec 20, 2015 #1081656

The manager was a black African American. She was not helpful at all. She even walk away while we was taking to her. We ask an employee if she can have the manger come back out. It took the manger 45min to come back out. She had no good customer service skills at all not once did she apologize or try to find out what happen. She just said she couldn't exchange them because they been worn. Her name is djeues. Be careful people.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Christian Louboutin. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Christian Louboutin.
Filing a new complaint about