Featured Not resolved

When buying my shoes from cruise which I took my friends we where left shock waiting 15mins on asking for service the gent said he would get someone and never came back I had been in b4 they did not have my size they said they would contact and never did.i went back and my size was in the young gent was serving three customer at a time when I asked for a fresh pair he brought a new pair out when checking they where not fresh I said I want new pair he replied with its just people trying them on.im a older lady and over the last couple of years buy designer but if you are selling Christian louboutin in cruise it has to be a experience to be remember but your shoes are treated poorly on the way they are sold there was low moral in the staff no interest in me as the customer I stood with my shoe in my hand to buy for 15mins no apology I'm angry I know people don't like there jobs but instead of my friends and I talking about my new louboutin we where talking about how bad the whole experience was.

Review about: Christian Louboutin Customer Care.

I didn't like: Service on making my purchase ruined my own experience, Poor service, Service.

Had an Experience with Christian Louboutin?

Comments